Winter 2022 Enrollment in Eng Comp 3 or 3D for Cluster Students
If you are a Cluster student, follow these steps to enroll in English Composition 3 or 3D for Winter 2022:
1. Log onto MyUCLA and check your Degree Audit to confirm that you are eligible to take English Comp 3 or 3D (Writing I).
2. Go to this form no earlier than 12 a.m. on Thursday, November 11th (Thursday of Week 7). The deadline for completing the form is Wednesday, November 17th at midnight. Spaces are assigned on a first come first served basis. (Note: Requests submitted to this form before Thurs. 11/11 will NOT be considered.)
- The form will ask you to provide your name, email and University ID (no dashes or spaces) and list the lecture number of your top five (5) EC 3 or EC 3D lectures in order of preference.
- The Writing Programs office will enroll you during second pass. (Note: you may use all of your first-pass units to enroll in other courses.)
- If you are not enrolled in an EC 3 or 3D section by Friday, December 3rd, please contact the Writing Programs Office directly for further instructions.
- You are welcome to enroll in a lecture of your choice during first pass.